- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$44,860.71- $69,889.46
- Posted Date:05/09/2022 10:19 AM
Under supervision of the Assistant City Administrator, the Senior Planner will conduct and manage long range activities including research and analysis, and maintenance of Master and Comprehensive Plans and related work plans. Researches and prepares reports associated with urban and community planning, comprehensive planning; develops ordinances related to land use; and provides formal written and oral presentations and findings and/or recommendations.
ADDENDUM FOR THE Senior Planner JOB APPLICATION:
To be considered for the Senior Planner open position, you must complete the following below:
- Complete the Online Job Application
- Upload your Resume to your online job application (The position is open until filled).
Full-Time regular employees are eligible for the City’s benefit package.
City Health Insurance Benefits Include:
- Health Insurance-CIGNA HRA
- Health Insurance- Cigna H.S.A.
- Dental – 100% paid by the City for Single Employee
- Flexible Spending Account- TASC
- Short Term Disability-AFLAC-100% City Paid
- Long Term Disability-AFLAC-100% City Paid
- Basic Life- AFLAC- 2.5 Times Base Annual Income City Paid
- Dependent Life- AFLAC- $5,000 for eligible spouse and $2,500 for each eligible child City Paid
- Voluntary Life-AFLAC
- Group Accident-AFLAC
- Group Cancer-AFLAC
- Group Critical Illness-AFLAC
- Wellness Rewards Program-Medical Participant
- Donating Sick Leave
- Education Assistance Program
- EAP Program. 6 counseling sessions per year
- Pay In Lieu of Vacation
- Paid Funeral Time Off. A total of 6 days of funeral leave per fiscal year
- 401 (a) Retirement Plan: City 3% Contribution at 90 days of service
- 457(b) Retirement Plan: City Matching at 90 days of service up to 3% if employee enrolls and contributes at least 3%
For more information and to apply: Click Here